Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Thursday, March 30, 2006

Snakes! On a plane!


I first heard about the upcoming movie Snakes on a Plane because I religiously read the imdb.com gossip page. "Wow," I thought, "Can it get any better than Samuel L. Jackson on a plane with a big bunch of snakes? I have to see that!" I especially loved that Sam insisted that the movie remain entitled Snakes on a Plane. The man gets it.

Since then, the thing has become a phenomenon. Everyone on the interwebs is talking about this movie. I read somewhere that they were adding a line to Sam's dialogue (ostensibly to get a PG-13 rating): "We need to get these motherfucking snakes off this motherfucking plane!" You can see a clip here.

I am so there.

Image courtesy of some dude.

10 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

I know I am slow and very blonde. Is this for real?? Please tell me it isn't.

Pretty freakin' funny though.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so there too.

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. I have to see it. I'm thinking it can't possibly be as cheesy as the name would suggest and it's some kind of inside joke? Hahaha! the joke will be on us when this movie is wildly successful. There certainly has been enough hype, right?

I also love the imdb, but I'm loyal to reel.com. A few of their reviewers are spot on.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Arabella said...

I didn't even KNOW that imdb.com had a gossip page!

Oh boy. There goes my productivity for the day.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Tink said...

LMFAO. That is the funniest thing I've read all week. I am SO there!

Hoop and I almost bought a movie last night called, "The Worst Horror Movie Ever." It had a barbie roasting on a spit for the cover pic.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger MrsFortune said...

Where does the man find the time? Is that a new SAG regulation, that at least 1/2 of all movies produced in Hollywood must involve Sam in some way?

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger IzzyMom said...

lol...that's funny as hell

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband has been working on the ad campaign for this movie for awhile. During one of the photo shoots he had to step in at the last minute as one of the 'passengers' on the plane being attacked by a motherfucking snake. I'll let you know if he makes it into the final poster.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Sweatpantsmom...That is so cool!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Abyss of Silence said...

Hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home