Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

God Mocks Me

Number of women affiliated with my workplace who are currently pregnant: 5
Number of women in my in-law family who are currently pregnant: 3
Number of friends who are currently pregnant: 1 (Congratulations, Stacey!)
Number of conversations I have about my own infertility each week with various people: at least 3
Number of times people with young children have sat next to me in the park this week: 3, and the week's only halfway done

Needless to say, the IUI I had two weeks ago wasn't a smashing success. I've crawled into a little hole and I might not be out again for awhile, until something happens to cheer me up. Luckily, the days are getting longer and warmer, so it probably won't be too long.

14 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Tits McGee said...

Aw, Mrs H. I'm sorry. That just sucks.

Sending you virtual hugs.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I know IUI really gives you an inflated sense of hope. If you need anything, I'm here for you.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

So sorry. I hope your turn is very soon!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger mamatulip said...

I'm sending you virtual hugs.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry. Take care of yourself and know we are all here if there's anything we can do for you.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tink said...

((Mrs. H)) I'm sorry you're having such a rough time. I'm sending good vibes your way.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Sorry! I hope things get better soon.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger The Big Pugawug said...

Hugs to you, and I'm putting some seed in the mail ... the poppy variety. That should get you out of the hole and into the sun, no?

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I wish I had some amazing words of wisdom. Hopefull a hug will suffice. {{hug}}

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Arabella said...

So sorry, Mrs. H. I send you soft-cheese hugs. :)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger MrsFortune said...

I ditto everyone else's comments, sorry. Much, much better vibes for next time.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sending you happy thoughts and hugs! Hope the days improve - warm weather and sunshine does wonders.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Jess Riley said...

More hugs and positive thoughts coming your way...

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Adding my hug to everyone elses's. It all seems so unfair. Come out of your hole and go plant something...Maybe it'll make you feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home