Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Sunday, June 25, 2006

More fun with search tags

As I've probably mentioned before, most of the search tags that lead people to me have a variation (unsurprisingly) on the phrase "mean girl," such as "how to be a mean girl" (watch and learn, suckas!), but every so often I get a good crop of weird ones. Here's the latest:

  1. my wife peed during her gyno exam I don't know about your wife, but my doctor makes me "void my bladder" prior to my exam, so I kind of can't relate to this one.
  2. lee press on nails old commercial Oh, those were the best! Did I link to them somewhere? I especially liked the "active length" ones, where it showed the manicured hands typing or dialing a rotary phone. My friend J used to know a woman who couldn't take heavy secretarial jobs because of her nails. She always had a job where there was no typing that couldn't be done with the eraser-end of a pencil.
  3. what does IM'd you mean in dating? Hmmm, good question. Usually, it means some little spark of interest, but it could also mean s-t-a-l-k-e-r, especially if you didn't give out your IM handle. Proceed with caution.
  4. My ex call me to say he was sorry for the way things ended, does this mean he wants me back? No. It means he wants to get temporarily back into your pants. Next!
  5. +"sodium stearoyl lactylate" +headache Yeah, that's the shit they put in the fake coffee creamer. It probably does give you headaches.
  6. peed pants This one's a late add; the person was led unsupectingly to this page by a one-two punch of #1 and #4. And while I have many stories of pants being peed in, I decline to share them here.

4 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Arabella said...

#1 intrigues me. Is this something that really happened that he's concerned about, or is it a fantasy?

Gotta love SiteMeter.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Tink said...

I have to side with Arabella. #1 is the winner of the "Freaky Search Term Contest." I really wish I could SEE the people that google this stuff.

Or maybe I don't. Ugh.

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at number four. Like, do these people think the Internet is going to answer their questions?

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Eris said...

hello new blog site I just stumbled across. It is nice to meet you, and no, I did not put in a search for peed pants. I found it the normal way, linking from other sites.

So. Yes. People find my site but looking up Clay Aiken. I think mine is worse...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home