Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Monday, July 10, 2006

In which I see the light at the end of the tunnel

My husband and I, we fight a little. This past week, we fought a lot. But by Friday, the smoke had started to clear.

Friday afternoon phone conversation. I had the afternoon off, while Booby worked till his usual time.

Him: So, what have you done all afternoon?
Me: Read, gardened, went to the Reading Terminal Market. [Pause.] Plotted your death.
Him (laughing): THAT'S a blog post!

4 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger toyfoto said...

Ha ... that's funny! I usually plan my outfit for the hubs' funeral.

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you two have a sense of humor about it. My husband and I fight, sometimes a lot, but we always work it out.

There you go, mentioning Reading Terminal Market again, and making me nostalgic and HUNGRY!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Tits McGee said...

Hooray for the sense of humor! Hubby and I have broken more than a few fights with a good joke.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dan said...

We can laguh in the middle of an arguement, but then we continue until we mke peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home