Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Sunday, December 10, 2006

Holiday fun with pets, 2006 Edition

It's time, once again, for torturing animals by dressing them up as reindeer.


Oh, how they hate it.



One of our three cats actually doesn't mind being dressed up. She was our Christmas card star player last year, as the only one who would wear a Santa hat without looking like she would rather take a trip to an abbatoir. But, really, where's the fun in dressing up a compliant cat?

Round 2 was taking photos of the cat with the bum leg (see far left).


Because around here, we think it's amusing to make fun of cripples.*

Booby really wanted to use one of these "foot" photos as a card this year, but I worried that people who don't know about HIM the cat's missing foot would think we were sickos. Like, that we had chopped off a misbehaving cat's foot ourselves and then showed everyone via our holiday cards. Or something.

Round 3 was "Frolicking with Frosty and Santa," but Blogger won't let me upload any for photos. Fuckers. If anyone wants to see those, I'll post them in the next couple of days.

*Not really. Also, no cats were harmed in this photo extravaganza: HIM had that foot problem when we got him from the pound, and the vet thinks he was born with it. He uses it as an "asset" with the ladies (and men, and anyone else who gets near enough to molest).

8 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger meno said...

I love the foot on the footless cat.

The cats in the rest of the photos look so pissed off, they are a hoot.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some adorable fur-babies!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Arabella said...

Oh, the look of shame on HIM's face in that first picture! I remember last year's antlers. Priceless and hilarious.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Blondie said...

I torture my cat with a Christmas sweater. *snicker*

And speaking of "assets" at first glance, I thought the sock was something else. Dirty mind. Sorry.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DFW reference. nice one, honey.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Cute! Can't believe they actually let you torture them like that. My kitties had a banner day yesterday knocking over my Christmas tree (I posted a lovely picture). I was "this" close to chucking them out the door...

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Tits McGee said...

Oh, my head.

I can't stand the cuteness!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A kittyblogger! You should check out my sister - http://talesfromclarkstreet.blogspot.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home