Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Monday, October 17, 2005

I love him and I love him.

So, Booby went to the Philebrity anniversary thingie last week, and when we met up after my knitting class (he'd quaffed but a single beer and then cabbed up to meet me), he had the following conversation to report between himself and a sort-of female friend:

Her: "Hey! Hey, so how's married life?"
Him: "Um, it's really good."
Her: "Is it any different?"*
Him: "Nope, it's pretty much just like living-together life."
Her: "Hahahhahaha-- next you'll be having babies!!!"
Him: "Well, yeah, we're trying."
Her: "Oh. Um, heh. [pauses] Did I mention I got a dog? I got a dog and I love him I love him I love him. And I love him."
Him: " ..."

I might feel bad for this chick, if she weren't a grown-ass woman who stalked her ex for 4, count 'em, four years. God knows why. Maybe there were mitigating circumstances of which no one has apprised me.

Cheer yourself up with random funny.

*Without a doubt, this is the most often-asked question for both of us.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the shaden of people who love to put their feet in their mouths. Love it. I also love the phrase "grown-ass."

Thanks for the link. :)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

I have to admit that I stole the word from www.princessmelissa.com - it really is a keeper!

Glad to link to someone as regularly amusing as you, SJ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home