Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Friday, February 23, 2007

Son of more fun with search tags

Haven't checked the search tags in awhile, so I went over to Sitemeter to see what pulled in the surfers this week.

  1. That damn Fergie-peed-her-pants photo is very popular, especially in France and Venezuela. Probably about 15 searches led folks to that photo and my remarkably restrained (it seems to me now) comments about her. Look, I'm sure Fergie's a lovely girl. A lovely, ex-meth junkie, drag-queen-looking, ridden hard and put away wet girl. I guess I'm just tired of seeing her face everywhere. She's not particularly pretty, and she's not particularly talented. And she can't spell "duchess." And she PEED her PANTS ONSTAGE. Enough already. It's time for her to go away.
  2. how to induce miscarriage: Oy. I don't recall writing a how-to on the subject. I knew a girl in college who threw herself down a flight of stairs to make that happen (didn't work, nor did copious amounts of drugs and booze). How about you go and have a chat with a Planned Parenthood counselor? It'll do you a world of good and help you make an informed decision.
  3. Glad I'm single: This is where quotation marks come in handy, because I'm on the glad I'm NOT single train. This search came in from someone's phone, oddly enough, so either they were killing time while on a bad blind date, or they needed immediate shoring up from other happy singletons.
  4. Virago girl karate: A virago is generally a spiteful, venomous woman (sounds familiar ...). It's also a type of motorcycle, if I am not mistaken. Adding "girl" in there is just redundant, and what karate has to do with any of it, I have no idea.
  5. REALdoll Mignon: Do they have names for specific models? I'm trying to imagine the real Mignon agreeing to have herself cast for a RealDoll and it's freaking me out (I can easily imagine her punching the requestor in the nuts, though - she's a tough woman).

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps Mignon could use some Virago girl karate on them.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Mignon said...

Aw, you guys! Thanks!

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for the validation! I've been saying for ages that Fergie looks like a man in drag people look at me like I'm nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home