Mean Girl to the Rescue!

How'm I gonna save the world when the world ain't ready?


Friday, May 19, 2006

Everybody else is doing it, so why can't I?

My search tags for this blog for the past couple of weeks are thus:
  1. "max loads" supplement volume mobility (from Australia, that one)
  2. Grand Funk (from Peru! Who knew that Grand Funk Railroad had a following there?)
  3. Trashy Girls Next Store (my first thought was, Shouldn't that be "next door"? But now I think it'd be a great name for a thrift boutique)
  4. dogs sperms shots (I'm ... speechless. Who would want to see that?)
  5. america's next top model joanie's heart necklace (I was more impressed with those massive chandelier earrings she wore at final panel)
  6. plants from pineapple crowns (Mine are still alive, incredibly)
  7. asian big booby movies (are there such things? I guess if there's a website for dog sperm, there's one for this, too)

In other news, my gardening is going swimmingly. We've already harvested 3 radishes (those things are great; they make you feel like an accomplished gardener with very little work because they grow so quickly and easily), 6 broccoli crowns, and several huge red oak lettuce leaves (which are a little bitter, but not bad). I'm hopeful for an eventual harvest of strawberries, raspberries, several varieties of tomato, cucumbers, peas and a few different types of pepper (never mind the fact that we still have frozen peppers from last year). I have a couple pumpkin plants in the ground, but they're not thriving, so I won't hold out hope for their survival.

Booby and I are off to D.C. this weekend for a little work/play combo, so maybe that will inspire a photo post, or something. I've been something of a little crabapple lately, wanting only to sit and sulk or stand outside picking aphids off my roses. All work and no play makes Jill a dull girl, and this little trip might be a good kick-in-the-pants for my psyche.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

5 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Arabella said...

Mmmmmm...radishes. Can I have dinner at your place some time?

Have fun in D.C. If 15-year-old memory serves me correctly, the Smithsonian is pretty great.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Broccoli already? Of course I have no idea how fast it grows, or if it's the right time, but that seems very impressive to me.

Have a great trip!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tink said...

LMAO. Your search terms are excellent! I'm dying to know how "asian big booby movies" pulled up your site.

Have a good trip. Take lots of pictures.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Tits McGee said...

You rock. Have a kickass time in DC, Mrs. H.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Mignon said...

I'm an aphid picker too. We don't get many here, but in Portland I could spend an entire OCD afternoon picking them off and squishing them between my fingers.

Hope DC was good. I spent a lot of time there in college. I'd go down for all my spring/fall/whatever breaks and hang out with my brother who was living near Georgetown. Fun town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home